Natural Hot Spring
Revitalize your body, rejuvenate your mind while you soak in our two natural hot spring pools and swim in our warm olympic sized pool.
The pools would be perfect for a relaxing dip after a long day of hiking, canoeing or cycling. As a matter of fact, Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring itself has become a celebrated landmark in the heart of Toya Bungkah village, Kintamani. As soon as you arrive, you will understand the appeal that this destination has earned for years.
Rate per person in IDR
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by fax to +62 (0) 366 51205 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, before 1:00 pm, minimum 1 (one) day (24 hours) before the start of the tour/package program.
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by fax, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.