Mt. Batur Hiking
The journey starts just shortly after midnight from your hotel at 01:30 am (Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak area) or 02:30 am (Ubud area) and you will arrive at Kintamani around 03:00-03:30 am at Pura Jati, which serves as the starting point for Mt. Batur Hiking (1717 m above sea level). You will be provided with flashlight and escorted by our experienced Toya Devasya Adventure guides during the early morning hiking. Soft hiking to reach the mountain peak takes about 1.5-2 hours where you will enjoy the breathtaking view Batur Calder and also the sacred Mt. Agung and Mt. Rinjani, the highest mountain in Lombok. Sandwiches and hot coffee/tea will be served while watching the sun rising. The view is definitely breathtaking. The journey down the mountain is just as challenging, but this time you get to see the surrounding panorama. You will reach Toya Devasya at about 08:30-09:00 where you will be given the time to rest and relax your muscles in the natural hot spring pools. We will drive you back to the hotel before lunch time.
Code EA.1 ( Rate in IDR)
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by fax to +62 (0) 366 51205 or email to email@example.com, before 1:00 pm, minimum 1 (one) day (24 hours) before the start of the tour/package program.
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by fax, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.