With approximately 1000 square meters wide, the camping area at the lakefront can accommodate up to 40 tents ranging from double occupancy, 2-room and 3-room units. Honeymoon is also possible as they have specially decorated honeymoon tent with queen-size mattress. The Australian-made tents have been equipped with electrical lamp for your comfort during evening. The tents can be rented out alone or as part of a custom-made package where guest can choose from a wide variety of activities including campfire, barbeque meals or adventure packages (biking, hiking, canoeing, etc).
In a cool day (about 18-20 degrees Celsius), guest can also swim in our warm olympic sized pool or just soak in the smaller hot pools, that naturally sourced from Mount Batur hot spring. At night, guest can make a campfire, while enjoying BBQ Dinner with a special menu, a fish from Lake Batur which called “Mujair”, served with white rice and locally-grown vegetables. Guest can also have their meals in our open space Lakeside Resto & Bar.
Toya Devasya Camping Resort offers both standard and executive camping packages.
Standard Camping Package(2D/1N)
|1 person||2 persons||add. person|
Code GC.1 (Rate per person in IDR)
Executive Camping Package(2D/1N)
|1 person||2 persons|
Code GC.2 (Rate per person in IDR)
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by fax to +62 (0) 366 51205 or email to email@example.com, before 1:00 pm, minimum 1 (one) day (24 hours) before the start of the tour/package program.
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by fax, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.